About Solution Loans
Solution Loans is owned by Affiniti Digital Media Ltd. Affiniti Digital Media Ltd (company number 05180470) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (under reference number 726074) and registered with the ICO (no. Z8703415).
We're a technology-led finance broker that aims to provide:
- a broad range of personal finance products
- the information and tools necessary to help you identify the most suitable type of credit (given your knowledge of your personal circumstances).
We are constantly looking for innovative products and innovative lenders with whom to partner. We continually develop our website to include new products, information and tools, but always with ease of use at the centre of our thinking. Take note of our "Promises" - we aim to live up to these 100% of the time.
We hope that you find our website to be as helpful as we want it to be, and if you'd like to comment please drop us a line.
Our Broking Service
- It is free§ - as a leading broker we don't and never have charged enquiry fees
- To keep it free we only work online - we don't operate expensive call centres. We will never call you.
- We invest behind our website to empower users to make the right choices for themselves
In most circumstances you will be able to find the information you need on our website. This information includes lots of guides
and videos. We've made the site easy to navigate and search, and there are a number of tools to help you narrow down options and estimate certain loan costs. These tools include "Find Loan
If however you cannot find what you need then please contact us via our online form
. If we can answer your question then we aim to respond within 48 hours. But we won't give specific advice because we won't have access to your personal circumstances. If you need financial advice then you must speak to a qualified financial advisor.
Our Product Range
We cover most forms of personal finance/credit. For each of them we have detailed information that we suggest you use to familiarise yourself. These include guides and videos. The current range includes:
If your credit rating isn't perfect then a bad credit loan from among the list of loan types above may help you.