- PCP & HP finance
- New & used vehicles
- Reputable dealers
- Dedicated service
- All credit ratings
- Rated 4.6/5 on Trustpilot
You should use CarFinance 247
We’ve chosen to team up with CarFinance 247 for car finance because their service is highly innovative and customer-focused. Over the years, CarFinance 247 has helped over 200,000 people get on the road.
With CarFinance 247 you finance a car chosen from a range of over 130,000 sold by reputable UK dealers. You can also take advantage of a free car history and value check.
Add to this the high level of customer satisfaction – rated 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot – and the fact that their service is free, and we believe they fit with our own values very well.
- Credit problems? Special plans available
- Get a dedicated adviser/car buying expert
- Conduct a car “stock search” to find your car, if you wish
- Get peace of mind – a full vehicle history check & valuation.
- No Fees for their service!
- Questions about CarFinance 247? Read our FAQs
CarFinance 247 will receive a commission for the introduction of finance.
CarFinance 247’s Representative Example
Borrowing £6,500 over 5 years with a representative APR of 21.9%, an annual rate of 21.9% (fixed) and a £0 deposit, the amount payable would be £172.09 per month with a total cost of credit of £3825.54 and a total amount repayable £10,325.54.
Rates start from 7.9% APR. The rate you are offered will depend on your individual circumstances, subject to status.
How to get car finance with CarFinance 247
3: Buy with confidence
CarFinance 247 can help you find a car to meet your needs if you haven't already got one in mind. They can provide a history check and valuation for peace of mind.
4: Get on the road
Once the lender has approved your application CarFinance 247 will be responsible for ensuring the dealer is paid.
CarFinance 247’s Free Broker Service
- Apply for finance from £2,000 to £40,000, with the typical finance amount being £6,500 – used and nearly new vehicles are available
- All credit histories catered for with car finance priced accordingly – they aim to have something for everyone by having a broad lender panel including their own in-house lender, 247 Money
- Various forms of car and vehicle finance are available:
- You can buy your vehicle from any reputable UK dealership. However, for extra peace of mind CarFinance 247 has an extensive list of reputable dealers!
- No car yet? Let CarFinance 247 help you find one using their free search service that has over 130,000 used and nearly new cars available (from reputable dealers only)
- You deal with a dedicated account manager throughout your dealing with CarFinance 247
- There is no charge for using their broking service
Car Finance Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
Got a Question about CarFinance 247?
Answers to Common Questions
CarFinance 247 is an online specialist car finance broker based in Manchester that was founded in 2006. It is now considered the largest broker of its type in the UK as measured by unique website visitors. It’s grown from around 100 employees 10 years ago to over 500 today. In 2018 is launched its own lender 247 Money, and in 2019 an online car vendor called 247 Cars.
There are a number of reasons why you can trust CarFinance 247:
- They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Their reference number is 653019
- Over the years they have helped over 200,000 people find the finance they need
- They are rated at 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot with 90% of reviews grading the company as “excellent” or “great”.
- They provide a fully compliant complaints procedure if you were ever unhappy with the service provided.
CarFinance 247 offers a 5 step process to get the finance that you need. This can include the car as well if you don’t want to buy privately:
- Get a quote – submit your enquiry to them that will be assessed by their panel of lenders
- Get approved in principle – you find out which lenders want to lend (subject to completion of the full application) and therefore discover upfront the amount you have to spend. You also get a dedicated account manager.
- Choose a car – if you haven’t already found a car CarFinance 247 provide a means to select one from over 130,000 sold by trusted dealers.
- Check the dealer – CarFinance 247 will check the car and dealer to ensure you can buy with confidence.
- Sign the documents and drive away.
You should be able to get finance for cars, vans, motorbikes, motorhomes and even caravans by using CarFinance 247. You can choose between new and used cars. If you want to buy a used car but haven’t already found one you can use CarFinance 247’s car search service to do so selecting from over 130,000 used cars at reputable dealers. Vehicles bought from dealers mean you can get PCP and HP deals. If you want to buy privately you’ll need a personal loan.
CarFinance 247 is a broker that can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. The range of lenders they work with means they have options available to cover a wide variety of consumer credit ratings. One of these lenders is 247 Money that is part of the same family. Having their own lender on the lending panel extends CarFinance 247’s ability to offer credit to those who would otherwise be denied.
CarFinance 247 do not disclose which lenders are on their panel although Paragon and Alphera Financial Services are. They also have their own lender 247 Money. Once other lenders are taken into account it that means they are able to provide finance across the spectrum of credit ratings. Finance rates start at 6.9% APR although their representative APR is 24.9%.
247 Money is CarFinance 247’s own lender. 247 Money was founded in 2018 and is already a significant player in the car finance market. 247 Money is a trading name of 247 Money Group Limited a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 804906.
Your monthly repayment amount will depend on your precise requirements and your personal circumstances. However, CarFinance 247’s car finance calculator (as of April 2021) allows you to see how your credit rating could affect your repayments.
Assuming you need £10,000 for your next car and that you will repay over 48 months then:
- Excellent Credit: £248/month (total repayable £11,907)
- Good Credit: £261/month (£12,538)
- Fair Credit: £295/month (£14,172)
- Bad Credit: £352/month (£16,902)
As of April 2021, CarFinance 247 has rates starting at 7.9% APR with a representative APR of 21.9%. Excellent and good credit bands are 9.9% APR, fair credit is 20.3% and bad credit is 29.9%.
In addition, your choice of a PCP or HP deal will determine whether you are buying the vehicle outright or handing it back at the end of the contract. This will also influence the monthly repayment. Compare types of car finance.
As with all credit, it makes sense to repay it as quickly as possible to reduce the impact of interest charges. But you should also make repayments in the context of your overall personal budget so that repayments remain affordable.
You’re likely to have a car already and if you don’t want to or can’t sell it privately then you’ll want to part exchange it as part of the deal on your next car. Many finance companies will recognise a part exchange as a deposit and this will also help to reduce the monthly payments going forward.
CarFinance 247 does not charge a fee for arranging finance. This is one of the reasons why we have teamed up with them as we don’t charge fees either. Any costs incurred by CarFinance 247 or by us are covered by the fees received from the lender.
There are some occasions where a car dealer or lender may charge an administration fee but if this is the case CarFinance 247 will let you know in advance.
CarFinance 247 works with a number of lenders who specialise in providing car finance to people with bad credit. You may have bad credit because you’ve had problems making repayments in the past, or you may not have any credit rating yet because you’ve never borrowed before. Either way, CarFinance 247 may well have a lender who can help you. Bad credit car finance starts at 19.8% APR and has a representative APR of 31.2%.
Having a CCJ, being in an IVA or on a Debt Management Plan does not preclude you from getting credit although it will undoubtedly be more difficult and cost you more. However, CarFinance 247 prides itself on being able to deal with tricky credit situations and it is certainly worth applying to see what they can offer you.
This service is free to you. We may earn a commission from CarFinance 247 if you take a loan via their broking service. This is paid by them not by you.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW