Estimate your loan repayments
How much would you like to borrow?
How long for? (months)
This tool is for guidance ONLY. It is designed to help you estimate loan repayments. It uses the representative APR of the product. Lenders have a duty to conduct affordability checks when you apply for a loan.
Representative example: Borrow £9,000 over 48 months. Repay £246.84 per month. Total charge for credit will be £2,848.42. Total amount repayable is £11,848.42. Representative APR 14.2% (vrbl)
Loan Repayment Calculator
Our loan calculator allows you to estimate the monthly payments you would need to make to clear you loan within a given time frame.
As we work with such a wide variety of lenders it is important that you get proper quotes before finally committing, but this calculator will help you compare types of loans as well as the impact of loan size and loan term.
Loan Calculator – Personal Loans, Secured Loans & Guarantor Loans
For each loan type the rate of interest is fixed at the representative APR% – the rate you actually get will depend on numerous factors. Our representative APRs tend to reflect the fact we have a higher proportion than average of people who have bad credit ratings.
You choose the loan amount and the repayment period – the calculator tells you:
- your monthly repayments (to repay the loan plus the interest)
- the total amount repayable (deduct from this the loan amount to get the total interest paid)
Use Calculator to:
- Estimate monthly repayments
- Explore how total interest costs change
- Make sure repayments are affordable within your budget
- See how loan type can affect repayments
What can the Repayment Calculator tell you?
Examples of questions that you could use this loan calculator to answer:
- For my £5000 loan what is the total amount I repay if I borrow for 2 years or 5 years?
- Can I afford to repay a £10,000 loan if I borrow for 3 years and my other household costs remain the same?
- I need £15,000 and I’m a homeowner – which type of loan is going to keep the interest costs to a minimum if I borrow for 5 years?
- What’s the most I could borrow over 5 years if my maximum monthly repayment is £300?
- What are my monthly repayments if I use a guarantor loan to borrow £10,000 over 3 years?
So, by using our loans calculator and varying the input values you can decide on the loan value and repayment period that ensure you stay within your budget.
Make sure you understand the differences between types of loan – checkout our guides and videos!
80% of our customers need a loan for:
Pooling all your debts into one new loan could allow you to get control and also make repayments more affordable. Explore the ins and outs of debt consolidation loans and also see the role than controlling your spending plays.
If you pick your projects wisely spending money on your home can be a great way to add value. And at the same time you can make your home an even better place for your family to live. Let us help you find the loan you want.
Our most popular loans:
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW