- Cash sums up to £1500 subject to affordability
- Repay over 22, 34 or 53 wks
- Fixed weekly payments
- Friendly customer service
- Multiple loan options
Morses Club is a leading home credit provider in the UK offering small cash loans. These loans are from £100 to £400 for new customers (up to £1,500 for existing borrowers) subject to affordability. Once you’ve applied you’ll know within minutes if you’ve been initially approved. Final details are dealt with by contact from an agent. They have a strong reputation and have helped people for over 80 years.
Morses Club offers a comprehensive range of convenient cash loans. The loans are provided with weekly repayments paid by you at an agreed time. It’s good to know that a high percentage of Morses Club customers would recommend them – in fact, you may already know someone who’s used their services.
Representative 466.4% APR
Representative Example: £200 loan repayable over 34 weeks at £10 per week, Rate of interest 107.1% p.a fixed; Representative 466.37% APR, Total amount payable is £340
Key Lending Facts:
- Small cash loans up to £400 repayable over 22 or 34 weeks (and up to £1,500 over 53 weeks for existing borrowers) subject to affordability
- Loans payable in weekly instalments
- Affordable, fixed weekly repayments
- No hidden charges
- Instant in-principle online decision
- Friendly doorstep service
Summary of Morses Club Cash Loans
- Small unsecured cash loans from £100 – £400 (up to £1,500 for existing borrowers) subject to affordability
- No hidden charges – you only pay back what you originally agreed to
- Helpful, friendly service
- Your own personal agent
- Simple application process
- You need to be aged at least 18 years old
- You need a bank account for making payments
- Your application is free and you are under no obligation after you apply
- Morses Club is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
How to apply to Morses Club
Simply click on the button on the right, their logo or advert above to be taken to the Morses Club website – there, you can complete their very short form to get an approval in principle. Then your local branch will be in touch to complete the application process.
Morses Club PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 707379
Compare the price of home collected and other cash loans available in your area at www.lenderscompared.org.uk.
To operate this service we receive a commission from the provider we refer you to.
Doorstep Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
Got a Question about Morses Club?
You can calculate this on the Morses Club website home page by selecting the loan amount and the repayment period you want. You can be sure that the amount you repay will be fixed and there will be no hidden charges.
If you find that you can make overpayments to help pay your loan off early or can pay the whole loan off with one lump sum then you may qualify for an early settlement rebate.
The first thing to do is to complete Morses Club’s short form. This will give you an instant in-principle decision following a credit check. Even though you may have less than perfect credit Morses Club is still happy to consider your application. Morses Club will then arrange for an agent to contact you to discuss your application.
They will also need to ensure that any loan they might provide is affordable based on your current circumstances.
Keep these facts in mind as you apply. You:
- need to be aged 18 or over and a UK resident
- cannot have been bankrupt in the last 6 years
- will be credit checked and your loan must be affordable
- do not need to have a perfect credit history
- do not need to own your home
- need a bank account for paying payments
- will need to speak to an agent to progress your application
- will need to provide some ID
- first-time borrowers can apply for up to £400 only
Well, Morses Club talk to hundreds of their customers each year to find out what they think of them, and currently they have a 98% customer satisfaction rate and 96% say they would recommend them to others! That’s a pretty good endorsement.
You’ll first speak to your agent when you apply for a loan. They will contact you to do final checks and if you qualify then they will give you the loan. You can agree with the agent how to you make your payments, but the options include:
- call your agent and make a payment via debit card over the phone
- contact the central customer services team and pay by phone
- pay online via the Morses Club Customer app
The agents are people who are based in your community and in many cases they used to be customers of Morses themselves.
So they can understand your point of view. They are there to answer your questions and help with any queries you might have.
Correct! You may have previously dealt with a company called Shopacheck. They merged with Morses Club on 1st March 2015 and now belong to Morses Club PLC.
Shopacheck is a trading style of Morses Club PLC
Registered Office: Kingston House, Centre 27 Business Park, Woodhead Road, Birstall, Batley, WF17 9TD
Creditor – Morses Club Limited. Company no: 06793980
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW