- Loans starting from £100
- Loans are unsecured
- Tenants & Homeowners
- Use for any purpose
- Less than perfect credit
- Free enquiry service
Small Personal Loans
Small loans are the most heavily searched for product on this website and we have more lenders offering smaller value loans than any other.
Whether you need £100 or £1000 for just a few weeks or a few months we probably have a lender who can help. We’ll guide you around the options so you can decide what you want to do
Which is the Best Small Loan?
The best small loan is the one that meets your needs and fits your personal circumstances. As we don’t know your personal circumstances we can’t give you advice. What we can do is give you some basic information about your probable options so you can make a reasonable choice.
You should consider:
- How much you want to borrow
- How long you need to repay the loan
- How affordable the weekly or monthly repayments are
- What the total interest will be over the life of the small loan
- What your credit rating is like
- Whether you need a bank account.
- A bad credit history is OK, but it may limit your choices or mean a loan is more expensive
- You don’t need a bank account for a doorstep loan, but you will for the other options
- You don’t have to own your home; being a tenant or renting your home is OK.
Small loans starting at £100
A small personal loan is a good way to address a gap in your short term budget. But to ensure that interest costs don’t build up unduly you should aim to repay it as quickly as you can.
Here are the most obvious options open to you. In addition, if you own your car, you may be able to get get a logbook loan. This is a type of loan that is secured on the value of your car.
Line of Credit
- Borrow £50 to £3,000 on a revolving basis
- Alternative to payday loans, credit cards and bank overdrafts
- Treat as an emergency fund
- Payout to your bank within 90 seconds
- Only use for very short periods of time
- Responsible lending policy
- Representative APR 89.7%
How to Get a Small Personal Loan
The best thing to do is to review the information above and then click through to make your enquiry or to find out more. Your enquiry will be handled via totally secure online methods and in most circumstances, you will receive an immediate in-principle lending decision.
In the case of small personal loans, payday loans and instalment loans the lenders are also able to complete the application online and then transfer the funds direct to your bank account. With doorstep loans, otherwise known as home credit, the lender sends a friendly representative to meet with you to complete the application process and bring your cash loan (unless you opt for an online payment).
Regardless of which type of small loan you choose you can be assured of a fast response and a professional service.
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW