Instant Decision – Same Day Payout
We’ve built a fast no credit check loan search service to make sure journey is as smooth as possible and you can get your loan quickly:
- Simple enquiry form that takes 60 seconds to complete
- In principle lending offers (multiple lenders) in another 60 seconds
- Continue online to favoured lender(s)
- Complete their application process
- You guarantor co-signs the agreement online
- Loan payout within 24 hours and even the same day is possible
How to get your loan as quickly as possible
So you need a no credit check loan* and want it fast. What do you have to do to get your loan paid out the same day?
- Complete our safe and secure enquiry form – that takes just 60 seconds
- Wait while our system talks to multiple lenders – that takes another 60 seconds (max)
- We’ll present you with a tailored list of lenders who are interested in taking your loan application – that’s a total of 2 minutes (max)!
- Choose your favoured lender(s) and click through directly to their websites
- Provide the information they need – only in exceptional circumstances will they ask for copy documents. Normally you can complete all of this online.
- Ensure your proposed guarantor meets the criteria so that they are likely to be accepted
- You and your guarantor co-sign the loan agreement
- The lender processes your application and then organises a bank transfer.
There are a few hurdles to jump, but none are to onerous. Perhaps the trickiest is making sure that your guarantor is acceptable to the lender. This may take a bit of work to sort out and it makes sense to do this early on in case your first choice is rejected.
* the lenders will check your credit file to verify your identity and to ensure you are not bankrupt or involved in an IVA. This search will be registered on your credit file. However, many guarantor loan lenders will not use the other information in your credit file to credit score you, or if they do credit score you this will not necessarily impact you since you provide a guarantor. Borrowing is always subject to affordability checks.
Bad Credit Loans
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.