Cash Loans In Hand
- Cash sums up to £1000
- Repay over 13 – 52 wks
- Fixed weekly payments
- Door to door service
- No bank account needed
- Multiple lenders
Cash Loans to Your Door
Too often lenders talk about cash loans but then the loans have to be paid into a bank account. This isn’t a cash loan!
Sometimes you want the money in your hand. Or maybe you are one of 1.3 million British adults who don’t have a bank account but need credit.
A doorstep loan could be the answer. These are cash loans that come to your door and provided by fully FCA regulated lenders.
A True Cash Loan because:
- Cash brought to your door
- Real £ notes in your hand
- No bank account needed
- Available UK wide
- Borrow £100 to £1000
Cash In Hand Loans
- You need a bank account – the loan is paid into your account directly. So, if you want it as cash you need to go to a cash point to get it.
- You must be happy about signing your credit agreement online – there is no option to have the agreement explained to you to ensure you are happy about signing
- Repayment problems could be more difficult to resolve – you’ll have access to a phone number, but will the person at the other end of the line understand your plight?
But with a doorstep cash loan you can avoid most of these problems:
- You don’t need to have a bank account
- You will be dealing with a friendly team member or agent who visits you at home – first to complete your application and if approved then to provide the cash in your hand, and second to collect weekly repayments.
- they’ll make sure you can really afford the loan
- they’ll explain the credit agreement to you to ensure you understand the terms and what you are committing to
- if you have a problem with meeting a repayment then they’ll be there to talk to so that you can agree on how to resolve the problem.
Cash At Your Door Anywhere in the UK
We work with the major UK doorstep lenders that have the largest network of team members/agents. This means that the vast majority of UK postcodes can be reached. So, it’s almost certain that if you can afford the loan repayments that at least one of our lenders could hand a cash loan to you at home.
Doorstep Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW