It’s been a while coming but we’ve now totally revamped both our YouTube channel and our Facebook page. We’ve also updated all our video content and this is available on our Facebook page as well as our YouTube channel.
What’s On Our YouTube Channel?
Our YouTube channel supports our aim to help inform and educate people so they feel better able to select the most appropriate form of credit. With this in mid you will find the following content on our channel:
- 60 Second Explainer videos – short, sharp animations with commentary that cover a form of credit and explain its main aspects (then further detail is available on our website)
- In-depth guides – over 4 to 6 minutes we go into more depth about specific forms of loans and credit (the transcripts to these videos are available on our website too)
- Blog post videos – we’re turning our most useful and most popular blog posts into videos as another, perhaps more engaging way, to consume them. These videos cover a wide variety of topics and the quantity of these will gradually rise over time (we blog around 10 – 12 times per month).
When you subscribe to our channel you’ll be notified when we upload new content so that you can keep up to date with personal finance developments.
What’s On Our Facebook Page?
Our Facebook page includes all the video content above plus loads more, as follows:
- All the videos
- Our daily/weekly blog posts
- Active competitions – currently we run photo contests and short story writing competitions. These competitions are open to all. You don’t have to have used our broker service, and you could win prizes worth in the region of £250!
- You can message us, and we aim to get back to you within a few hours
- Links to the most important product pages on our main website.
Like Us on Facebook and you’ll be updated as soon as we add new content and launch competitions (which happens fairly frequently!).