Banks & Building Societies
- Apply for £1000 – £20,000
- Get 3-4 offers in 60 seconds
- Loans from 19.9% APR
- Same deals as going direct
- No Fees or Obligation
- Rep. 39.9% APR
Banks Don’t Do Guarantor Loans
Many people search in the hope of finding a UK bank or building society that offers guarantor loans. But the fact is that guarantor loans remain a specialist product designed to cater for people with some form of credit problem.
As you’ve probably already discovered high street banks and building societies only want to concern themselves with people who have perfect credit histories.
There are 10 million people in the UK that high street banks & building societies will not lend to! But we have lenders who can.
Solution Loans is a no-fee broker specialising in guarantor loans and working with all the UK’s largest guarantor loan lenders. Use our free enquiry service to find the loan you need – the same deals as going direct!
Bank lending policies:
- Banks have become highly conservative and risk-averse
- They compete on price to serve only those people with the cleanest credit ratings
- Personal loan rates continue to fall
- People with credit problems are ill-served by UK banks
Do Barclays, Halifax or Santander offer Guarantor Loans?
The short answer is “no”, they don’t. And they won’t because they have no interest in helping people with credit problems. We’ve noticed that thousands of people search the web in the hope that they’ll find a bank or building society that offers a guarantor loan product. The banks that are most often searched for a guarantor loan are:
- Alliance & Leicester (now part of Santander)
- Bank of Scotland
- First Direct
- Yorkshire Bank
If your bank or building society won’t lend to you then consider a guarantor loan from one of our lenders.
Banks don't offer guarantor loans so what can I do?
To find a guarantor loan then you should use our free enquiry service. But to make sure that this is the right type of loan for your needs you should explore what a guarantor loan is.
Key things to know about our guarantor loans include:
- Borrow from £1,000 to £20,000
- It’s a bad credit unsecured loan with a representative 39.9% APR (low APRs starting at 19.9%)
- Your guarantor doesn’t have to be a homeowner
- It is possible to get the loan the same day you apply
- Our enquiry service will provide you with an instant in principle decision
Our panel of lenders is very extensive – in fact, we work with the majority of the UK’s lenders.
Typically when someone uses our service we’ll find them 4 loan offers! Something the banks simply can’t do.
Guarantor Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW