- Borrow £1,500 to £10,000
- Over 24 to 60 months
- For Self-Employed
- For Sub-contractors
- Unsecured Loan
- Tenants & Homeowners
About Selfy Loans
Selfy Loans is part of Everyday Loans that was started in 2006. Selfy Loans are designed to appeal to the self-employed and to sub-contractors who have been neglected by many other personal loan lenders. Even if you’ve had credit problems in recent years or haven’t yet got a sufficient trading history Selfy may still be able to help you when other lenders may not.
|Representative APR||Loan Term (months)||Loan Amount (£)|
|99.9%||24 – 60||1,500 – 15,000|
- the rate you are offered depends on your credit history – the better your credit rating the lower the rate you will be offered. APR range is 24.2% to 299.9% with the representative APR being 99.9%
- you apply online (e.g. via our website) to get an instant decision and then you complete your application by visiting your local branch.
Selfy Loans (as part of Everyday Loans) scores 4.8 out of 5 based on over 2,100 reviews on Feefo and 4.7 out of 5 based on over 3,300 reviews on Trustpilot. This places them higher up the rating spectrum than many of its competitors. Rate and review them now.
Basic Lending Criteria
- Age: 30+
- Have been self-employed for at least 2 years
- Minimum gross income £25,000 p.a. (single or joint applications)
- No commission-only sales agents
- Credit Status – you cannot be bankrupt, under a debt management arrangement or an IVA
- Residential Status:
- homeowners or tenants OK
- must be able to prove 3 years address history
As with any other type of credit, Selfy Loans will conduct an affordability assessment to ensure any new lending will not put undue pressure on your budget.
How the Branch Network Works
Selfy Loans has a network of branches (operated by Everyday Loans) around the UK that cover c.80% of UK postcodes – so there is a high chance that there’s one near you. They are continuing to open new branches to help extend their reach. Where there is no branch they can on occasions lend from a central team (though terms are stricter).
Once you have applied online and been accepted the branch will get in touch and arrange a time for you to visit. At this point you take any documentation with you they ask for and complete the process. The loan can be paid can be made immediately.
How Selfy Loans work
note: Selfy Loans is a trading style of Everyday Lending Ltd
Compare Selfy Loans to Other Lenders
For clarity here are the key differences of Selfy Loans to the “typical” or “average” personal loan lender:
- They specialise helping people who are self-employed or are sub-contractors
- Your meeting at a local branch office means they have more discretion over the lending decision.
- Loan rates are as low as 24.2% (rep. 99.9% APR).
- Excellent customer feedback.
- They do not charge any fees.
- The required branch meeting will slow down the lending process compared to one that is 100% online.
Selfy Loans’ Representative Example
Borrow £3,000 for 24 months. Representative 99.9% APR fixed. Monthly payment £237.75. Interest payable £2,706. Total repayable £5,706.
We’ll Find Your Loan
Why trudge from one lender website to the next when Solution Loans can find you the cheapest deals instantly? It’s simple to see why using our comparison service makes sense:
- We’re free to use and there’s no obligation!
- We have the widest choice of UK lenders
- An enquiry typically generates 2 to 3 loan offers (in principle)
- Our form takes just 60 seconds to complete
- It’s quick and easy to compare lender offers
- The same deals as going direct, but quicker!
- Instantly complete your chosen loan(s)
- Sign your loan agreement online to get the funds fast
Selfy Loans is a trading style of Everyday Lending Limited. Secure Trust House, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS
Everyday Lending Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with firm reference number 724445.
ICO Data Protection Registration
Everyday Lending is registered with Information Commissioner, registration number Z9591892.
News about Selfy Loans
When there is news it will appear here.
Personal Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of the guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and its pros and cons and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW