Low Interest Loans
- Rates start at 4% APR
- Loans to suit all credit ratings
- Compare loan deals
- Use our calculator
- No Fees
- Representative 14.2% APR
Cheapest Personal Loans
We aim to help find you the lowest interest rate for your personal loan given your particular credit history.
When you use our online enquiry service we only show your enquiry to the relevant selection of lenders. Having got the answers from them we’ll instantly show you the deals available for you to choose from.
Borrow £9,000 for 48 months. Representative 14.2% APR variable. Monthly payment £246.84. Interest payable £2,848.42. Total repayable £11,848.42.
Low Interest Rate Loans
If you have an excellent credit rating then you may find that the best rates available to you are from the high street banks and building societies. Our panel of lenders may find it hard to compete.
Where we can probably help you is if you have a blemished credit rating. Because of this, you may already have already been rejected by one or more high street lenders.
- those lenders who “price to risk” – i.e. they will offer you a loan with an interest rate determined by your credit history. The lower the risk the lower the rate they will charge. Only in some cases will they not make a loan offer.
- those lenders who operate a simple “go/no go” arrangement – i.e. you either pass or fail the credit rating test. All those who pass are offered the same interest rate.
Low APR Personal Loans
To get the very lowest interest rates you need to:
- have a perfect credit history
- borrow a large amount over an extended period
- shop around to ensure that lenders are competing for your business
But there are obviously other considerations not least:
- the affordability of monthly repayments
- the total interest of borrowing the sum you need over the life of the loan
So we would always recommend:
- Borrowing the least you can get away with
- Repaying the loan as quickly as you can
- Ensuring that monthly repayments are affordable as getting behind on payments will damage your credit rating
You can use our personal loan calculator to explore how loan repayments can vary.
Personal Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of the guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and its pros and cons and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW