- Loans up to £25,000
- Tenants & Homeowners
- Use for any purpose
- Less than perfect credit
- Free enquiry service
Find Your Best Loan Deals:
- Fast, FREE enquiry service
- Multiple Lenders
- Get 2-3 loan offers (in principle) typically
- Same Deals as going Direct
- Save precious time
Shawbrook Bank: Loan Summary
|Representative APR||Loan Term (months)||Loan Amount (£)||Instant decision||E-signature available|
|n/a||12 – 60||1,000 – 25,000|
Shawbrook Bank was founded in 2011 as a specialist lending and saving bank. They serve both smaller businesses and individuals. As at the end of 2015 they had lent over £3bn. They divide their business into Consumer, Property and Business Finance. All of their personal lending is done via intermediaries and brokers such as ourselves. They do not work direct with consumers. If you apply through our website (free service) we will be able to provide you with a tailored quotation for you to compare with other lenders on our site.
Product Features and Service
- Fast, online application
- Instant decision using a “soft search” to check eligibility (this is done via our website)
- No arrangement / set-up fees
- Can over pay without any penalty
- Target near-prime customers with rates ranging from 8.4% to 19.9%
- Age: 21 – 75
- Employment – unlike many lenders they will accept the self-employed, retired and those on benefits
- Residential status – both homeowners and non-homeowners
As with all credit provision you will be required to show that loan repayments are affordable, so please be prepared to provide evidence of income and expenditure.
User Ratings & Reviews
Shawbrook Bank has not been reviewed on Solution Loans yet – be the first.
Their personal loan business has not been rated on any of the major review sites yet.
In our view it is too early to comment on the performance of Shawbrook Bank. The ability to tailor loans to individual needs is good but we are uncertain about levels of customer service and also the speed with which payouts are made. We will update this as we learn more and have more direct experience.
- Shawbrook Bank is a trading style of Shawbrook Bank Ltd who is registered in England and Wales, number 00388466. Registered address Lutea House, The Drive, Warley Hill Business Park, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3BE.
- Data Protection – registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, number Z5738403.
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference number 001927.
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW