- Loans up to £25,000
- Tenants & Homeowners
- Use for any purpose
- Less than perfect credit
- Free enquiry service
Find Your Best Loan Deals:
- Fast, FREE enquiry service
- Multiple Lenders
- Get 2-3 loan offers (in principle) typically
- Same Deals as going Direct
- Save precious time
AvantCredit: Loan Summary
|Representative APR||Loan Term (months)||Loan Amount (£)||Instant decision||E-signature available|
|39.5%||12 – 60||1,000 – 20,000|
AvantCredit (formerly known as SpringCoin) is a US-owned lender who recently entered the UK market. They are helping to break the mould of traditional lenders by using a deeper understanding of its applicants to automate the process of assessing enquiries and making lending decisions.
Product Features and Service
- Fast, online application
- Instant decision using a “soft search” to check eligibility (this is done via our website)
- No arrangement / set-up fees
- No early repayment charges
- Funds in your account as soon as the same day
As with all credit provision you will be required to show that loan repayments are affordable, so please be prepared to provide evidence of income and expenditure.
Current TV Advert
note: since this ad was produced the Representative APR has fallen to 39.5%
User Ratings & Reviews
AvantCredit has not been reviewed on Solution Loans yet – be the first.
On Trustpilot AvantCredit is scoring an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
The use of technology to improve decision making and deliver fast service is a major trend in unsecured lending and AvantCredit is at the forefront of this. There is no doubt, based on the applicants we have passed to them, that they are more than capable of delivering loans within a day or two of application. Many people cite the “common sense” approach AvantCredit use in their dealings with customers.
- AvantCredit is a trading style of AvantCredit of UK LLC – registered address and correspondence address 48 Warwick Street, Soho, London, W1B 5NL.
- Data Protection – registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, number ZA001503.
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference number 657278.
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW