Logbook Loans Explained
- Borrow £1000 to £10,000
- Secured on your car
- Keep using your car
- Bad credit considered
- No hidden fees
- Quick decision
Logbook loans allow you to borrow money against the value of your vehicle. This may be an option worth considering if you have a less than perfect credit history. You will be credit checked but you could still get your loan within hours of applying even though it is secured on the value of your vehicle. Does this sound like an easy option? Well, keep in mind the following:
- You risk losing your vehicle if you don’t keep up the repayments
- The cost of a logbook loan may be higher than some other options
If you are still interested then how do you go about obtaining one?
- Choose the lender with care. We have teamed up one who has a good reputation.
- Show the lender you can afford the repayments
- Provide the lender with the vehicle’s V5, MOT and insurance documents
- Show the vehicle to the lender at one of its branches
- Read the loan agreement carefully – if you are not happy, then walk away before signing!
To discover more about logbook loans and to look at alternatives visit the Solution Loans website.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW