Pounds to Pocket
- Borrow up to £20001
- Online Service
- Choose payment period
- Direct to bank account
- No hidden charges
Pounds to Pocket
Save up to 20% off your first scheduled payment with promo code USES0723
Pounds to Pocket is a provider of short/medium term cash loans. If you need an unsecured loan of up to £2000 and then want to repay it over 6 to 12 months then Pound to Pocket’s offering may be worth considering.
As with other types of instalment loan keep in mind that this may not be the cheapest option available to you. Use our Find Loan tool to investigate others. Other instalment loans may be cheaper than Pound to Pocket’s.
- Short/medium term online lender
- Apply for £200 to £2000
- Paid directly into your bank account within 10 minutes2.
- Choose to repay over 6 to 12 months
- Can help rebuild your credit rating
Summary of Pounds to Pocket
- Short/medium term loans of £200 to £2000 that you repay in monthly instalments
- Borrow over 6 to 12 months – you choose how long
- Apply online & after acceptance get your loan within 10 minutes2
- There are no hidden charges – you always know upfront the total amount of the loan that you need to repay
- Successful repayment of your loan could help to rebuild your credit rating.
- You will need a bank account into which the loan is paid.
How to apply for a short term loan from Pounds to Pocket
Use their repayment calculator to select the loan amount and the repayment amount you prefer. It tells you what the relevant repayment period is. Remember that the quicker you repay the loan the lower the total cost of the interest although each repayment will be higher (see example in FAQs below). If you don’t like the total cost of the loan then shorten your repayment period, but make sure you can afford the monthly repayments.
After you apply you will be given a decision in principle (including an assessment of affordability). You may be contacted by a member of the Pounds to Pocket customer service team if they need to manually assess your application. Once approved the loan is paid to your bank account. If you are approved and your bank supports “Faster Payments” then it is possible to receive your loan within 10 minutes.
Instalment Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
Got a Question about Pounds to Pocket?
Before you apply these are the basic borrower criteria. You must:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be a UK resident
- Have a bank account with a debit card
- Have an regular income from employment or self-employment
- Agree to a credit check
You will need to provide:
- a valid email address & mobile phone number
- address information
- your income and outgoings
- your employment details
- your bank account and debit card details
The loan amounts are fixed to be between £200 and £2000. Pounds to Pocket will run checks on your credit history, affordability and credit worthiness and this will determine how much they will be actually be prepared to lend. Pounds to Pocket are committed to lending responsibly.
You choose both the amount you want to borrow and the period over which you want to repay the loan. Keep in mind that so long as you can afford the repayments it always makes sense to repay a loan as quickly as you can – it will save you a lot of interest costs.
For example imagine you borrow £1000 from Pounds to Pocket:
- Repay over 6 months – £282.25 per month – total interest paid is £693.50
- Repay over 12 months – £158.95 per month – total interest paid is £907.40
So, by repaying more quickly you have saved 24% of the interest costs!
There are 2 alternative repayment options:
- Debit card – payments taken automatically on the agreed date using a continuous payment authority (CPA)
- Direct debit authorisation – regularly scheduled payments are automatically taken from your account on your due date.
In either case you must have sufficient funds in your account on the due date otherwise you risk causing yourself financial problems.
Yes. And this will reduce your interest costs. There is no fee for doing this. You would need to get in touch with the Pounds to Pocket customer service team to organise this.
In simple terms no. The only fee you need to be aware of is a £12 fee that would be levied by Pounds to Pocket if you missed a payment. You also need to keep in mind any bank charges that your bank might make if you don’t have suffiient funds in place on the day Pounds to Pocket attempt to take a repayment.
Pounds to Pocket is a trading name of CashEuroNetUK LLC and ENVUK1 Ltd. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 673738.
To operate this service we receive a commission from the provider we refer you to.
2If your bank does not support Faster Payments funds will be deposited the same day if your application is approved by 14:30.
“A very good site. I am really happy with this site, especially the educational part. Thanks again.”Mr. F.B. from Liverpool WRITE A REVIEW
“Great service!”Ms. M.E. from Burnley WRITE A REVIEW
“A very useful and easy to read website.”Mr. J.J. from Macclesfield WRITE A REVIEW
“I would like to thank you for your swift response…I was delighted with the service that I received from yourselves.”Mrs. A.C. from Chichester WRITE A REVIEW