The offering has been radically improved. Loan size is higher than average and APR% lower than average. And if you need £2500 or less your guarantor can be a NON-HOMEOWNER.
Consollo: Loan Summary
|Representative APR||Loan Term (months)||Loan Amount (£)||Instant decision||E-signature available|
|47.5%||12 – 60||1,000 – 7,500|
|Representative Example: Borrow £3000 for 36 months. Repay £143.45 each month. Total interest of £2164.20. Total repayable £5164.20. Representative APR 47.5% variable.|
Find Your Best Loan Options:
- Fast, FREE enquiry service
- Multiple Lenders
- Get 3-4 loan offers (in principle) typically
- Same Deals as Direct
- Save Time
Consollo Loans is a trading style of Stonemere Finance Ltd based in the North West of England. Stonemere Finance also operate a payday loan business under the name 321cash. They entered the UK guarantor loan market during 2013 and have been making steady progress.
They appear to be a responsive business who are constantly seeking to improve the way they do things. They have radically improved their product offering and now offer a better than average APR and maximum loan amount. Add to that the fact that they can accept non homeowners as guarantors for loans up to £2500 and you have a competitive package overall. Worth considering.
Guarantor Loans Guide
If you’re uncertain which type of credit might suit you or you have a money problem then one of guides may help you. We summarise each type of loan and their pros and cons, and address issues regarding debt and credit ratings.
Our contacts with Consollo Loans / Stonemere Finance have been very professional and we have always found them responsive to our requests and comments. We would like to think that if you had contact with them that you would also have the same experience.
- Consollo Loans is a trading style of Stonemere Finance Ltd. Registered in the UK, number 4841153. Registered Address: Holland House, 1-5 Oakfield, Sale, Cheshire, M33 6TT
- Correspondence Address – Europa House, Bancroft Street, Bury, BL9 5BT
- Data Protection – registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office Z2435735
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Interim permission number 638932