Our new photo competition – #OnAJourneyPhoto – is up and running and is getting a great reception. Entries are coming in so we really want to hear from you too! Grab your smart phone, your bridge camera or your DSLR and get out there – the theme is “On A Journey”.
It’s Easy to Enter
It’s FREE to enter our competition and we’ve made is really easy to do by giving you numerous alternative options – we’ve almost lost count of them:
- Upload your photo on our website
- Sign in to Facebook, visit our @SolutionLoansUK page, and find the “Photo Contest” tab – then upload your photo
- Sign in to Facebook, visit our @SolutionLoansUK page, and post your image with the tag #OnAJourneyPhoto
- Tweet your photo with the tag #OnAJourneyPhoto
- In Instagram post your image with the tag #OnAJourneyPhoto
Full terms and conditions are on our website.
Our competition is also listed on numerous photo contest websites so you can find us via these too.
The prize fund is £350 with the outright winner receiving £250. There are two runners up who will each receive £50.
The prize entries will be selected from the top 25 entries as voted for by the public – so it’s really important that once you have entered the competition you get people to vote for your entry.
Voting & Judging
Once entries are approved they are available to see in the gallery (select the “Vote” tab) – people are then able to vote for their favourite photo (yours, if you’ve guided them properly!). At the end of the voting period our judges will look at the 25 photos with the highest votes and then select the winning entries on merit. Announcements are expected to be made later in November.
- Current Short Story Writing Competition
- Results of Spring 2017 Writing Competition
- Inaugural photo competition launched